Perle’s Stand-alone Media Converters (Managed or Unmanaged) bridge the gap between copper and fiber infrastructures. These robust and feature rich products are designed to be used in low to mid-density applications where a limited number of Ethernet to fiber converters need to be quickly implemented. Perle has an extensive range of Media Converters to meet every fiber conversion need.
- Extend network distances up to 160km
- Multimode and single mode fiber
- SC, LC and ST fiber connectors
- Advanced Features: Link Pass-Through, Far-End Fault, Auto-MDIX and Loopback
- SFP Media Converters with pluggable fiber optic ports for use with MSA compliant SFPs.
- PoE Media Converters provide PoE PSE power injection over UTP Ethernet
- Industrial Temperature Media Converters for equipment in -40C to +75C operating temperatures